The Building Regulations Control sets out minimum requirements for structural integrity, fire safety, energy efficiency, damp proofing, ventilation and other key aspects that ensure a building is safe.
Typical Examples of Work undertaken by Conwy Valley:
- Full extension from single or over two floors
- Home extensions such as for a kitchen, bedroom, lounge, etc.
- Loft conversions. Internal structural alterations, such as the removal of a load-bearing
- Installation of baths, showers, WCs which involve new drainage or waste plumbing.
- Installation of new heating appliances.
- Altered openings for new windows.
There is a wide range to choose from:
Why you should choose Conwy Valley Windows?
- Family run business
- More than 21 years trading
- Q.A.N.W. Insurance backed guarantee
- Q.A.N.W. Insurance backed deposit guarantee
- 10 year company guarantee
- Certass Members
- Investors in people award
- Green Deal Installers
- Secure by Design Standards Available
- Windows and Conservatory Installers are employed not subcontractors
- Installers meet industry standards of competence
- Local showroom
- Card facilities
- Finance facilities
- Showroom car parking
- N.I.C/E.I.C. registered
Request a call back
"I have used Conwy Valley on several occasions and have always received courtesy and excellent workmanship. Your help on this most recent occasion was and still is appreciated."
"We are very pleased with our new conservatory roof and heater. Conwy Valley have been excellent throughout – from planning stage to completion. Would recommend to anyone"
"I just wanted to say thank you to Conwy Valley Windows for your prompt and efficient service"
"Conwy Valley Windows and Conservatories Ltd – friendly, polite, efficient, tidy and quick. Couldn’t ask for more "
"Excellent work carried out by Conwy Valley Windows and Conservatories Ltd, Llandudno,. Jay and Steve were a superb team."
"Conwy Valley Windows and Conservatories Ltd, Llandudno, have a good team with a good skill base particularly Steve, Spike and Mel. Not all companies have this. I’m very pleased with the work carried out at my home."
Get a FREE Quote!
All our products are bespoke and individually tailored to suit your home. Therefore, to provide an accurate quote an appointment is required with one of our local consultants who will discuss your exact product requirements and take the necessary measurements. Our consultants all carry samples to demonstrate our wide range of styles and designs. Simply fill in the form below and let us know a time that suits you.